The Organic Mineral Fertilizer – Ormin is a mixture of the Agro Soil Restorer Mineral Fertilizer with organic matter from a composted mixture of chicken manure, bovine manure, coffee grounds and tree bark with mineral additives in a 1:1 ratio. It is a fertilizer designed to improve the physical structure of soils with the contribution of organic matter enriched with mineral nutrients and whose purpose is to build nutritious soil for permanent fertilization in all types of crops, including commercial pastures.
- 100% organic fertilizer of mineral and natural origin. Contribution of a large amount of mineral elements that no longer exist on the surface of most agricultural soils.
- Permanent supply of mineral elements in a natural way (slow wear) providing constant, effective and lasting nutrition.
- Contribution of organic matter enriched with natural minerals that create nutritious soils that induce nutrition and physiological balance in commercial crops, especially pastures.
- Generates savings in production costs by applying a complete product instead of applying several products separately for a similar benefit.
- It is within the group of green or clean fertilizers because it contains mineral inputs and organic matter, totally degradable with the environment, without affecting the natural properties of the soil.