The Labber Soil Agro-Restorer is a proportional mixture of natural minerals which contain relatively high percentages of some of the elements most lost in agricultural soils through washing and natural wear. It also contains a great variety of minor elements. It can be used as a natural mineral amendment in all kinds of plants regardless of their age, type of soil and climate. Aimed at maintaining permanent fertilization in all types of crops, including commercial pastures.
ICA SALES REGISTRATION N ° 7436
- Fertilizer 100% natural mineral. Registered with the ICA and allowed in organic production.
- Ideal complement to mix with chemical and organic fertilizers.Contribution of a large amount of mineral elements that no longer exist on the surface of most agricultural soils.
- Permanent supply of mineral elements in natural form (slow wear) providing constant, effective and lasting nutrition.
- Produced based on at least 50 natural mineral elements that induce nutrition and physiological balance in commercial crops.
- Savings in production costs when applying a complete product instead of applying several products separately to obtain a similar benefit.
- Contains totally degradable mineral inputs with the environment, without affecting the natural properties of the soil.